- About us
- United Nations
- Services for Australians
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
How to obtain an Australian Passport in Switzerland
The Passports Office at the Australian Consulate-General in Geneva is open from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
To make an appointment please call the passport office on 022 799 9100 between 9.00 am and 12 pm Monday – Friday.
Please carefully review all of the information provided below BEFORE contacting the Passports Office at the Consulate-General.
The suggested procedure for preparing your application is as follows:
1. Find out what type of form that you need to use
2. Read the instruction sheet for:
3. Read the instruction sheet for photograph criteria
5. Access the online forms and complete the correct application form:
6. Print the completed application form
7. Check if you are required to attend an interview appointment. Many applicants are able to post their applications to the Passports Office.
8. Read the checklist for your form to ensure that you are supplying all the necessary items with your application and that you are submitting it correctly (via mail or in person):
Ensure that you pay the appropriate fee, which can change on a monthly basis.
Extra information to help you prepare your passport application for lodgment in Switzerland:
Acceptable Guarantors list (applicable to PC8 forms only)
If you have any further questions you should refer your enquiry to the Australian Consulate-General, Geneva on 022 799 91 00.